書籍簡介
【英文保證班.用英文建立人脈】
史上超強的英文問候語,
讓你學習如何用英文思考。
英文就和中文一樣簡單,
掌握基本語句,
用最自然的態度、最實用的語句、最道地的問候語,
和外國人溝通、和世界接軌。
What the hell…
搞什麼啊?
How are you doing?
你好嗎?
深入分析
逢人就打招呼,就像說「你好」一樣簡單:” How are you doing?”熟或不熟都適用。
應用會話
A:How are you doing?
你好嗎?
B:Good. How about you?
很好。你呢?
A:How are you doing, pal?
兄弟,你好嗎?
B: I’ve got a cold.
我感冒了! 章節
Hi 嗨!(第26頁)
Hello. 你好!(第27頁)
Hi, there. 嗨,你好!(第28頁)
Hey. 嘿!(第29頁)
Hello, guys. 哈囉,各位好!(第30頁)
How are you? 你好嗎?(第31頁)
How are you doing? 你好嗎?(第32頁)
How is your father? 你父親好嗎?(第33頁)
How is Mr. White? 懷特先生好嗎?(第34頁)
How is your family? 你的家人好嗎?(第35頁)
How do you do? 你好嗎?(第36頁)
How are you this morning? 今早好嗎?(第37頁)
How are you today? 你今天怎麼樣?(第38頁)
How are things going with you? 你現在好嗎?(第39頁)
How are things? 事情都順利吧?(第40頁)
How did it go? 事情順利吧?(第41頁)
How have you been? 近來好嗎?(第42頁)
How's it been going? 近來如何?(第43頁)
What's new? 近來好嗎?(第44頁)
How was your day at work? 今天工作順利嗎?(第45頁)
What happened? 發生什麼事了?(第46頁)
What's the matter? 有問題嗎?(第47頁)
What's the matter with you? 你發生什麼事了?(第48頁)
What's the problem? 有什麼問題嗎?(第49頁)
What's your problem? 你腦袋有問題嗎?(第50頁)
What's the trouble? 怎麼了?(第51頁)
Is there something wrong? 有什麼問題嗎?(第52頁)
Is that a problem? 有困難嗎?(第53頁)
What's up? 有事嗎?(第54頁)
Yes? 怎麼啦?(第55頁)
I'm doing great. 我過得不錯。(第56頁)
I'm OK. 我很好!(第57頁)
Where are you off to? 你要去哪裡?(第58頁)
So? 所以呢?(第59頁)
Same as always. 老樣子!(第60頁)
Not as good as usual. 不像平常那麼好!(第61頁)
Not so good. 沒有那麼好!(第62頁)
Not as good as I thought. 沒有像我想像中的這麼好!(第63頁)
Nothing special. 沒什麼特別的事!(第64頁)
So far so good. 都還過得去!(第65頁)
So-so. 馬馬虎虎啦!(第66頁)
Not too bad. 不差!(第67頁)
Nothing is happening. 沒事啊!(第68頁)
That's about it. 事情大概就是這樣!(第69頁)
Did you hear about what happened? 你有聽說發生什麼事了嗎?(第70頁)
I heard about what happened. 我聽說發生的事了!(第71頁)
Good luck. 祝你好運!(第72頁)
Good-bye! 再見!(第73頁)
See you next time. 下次見。(第74頁)
See you in a few minutes. 等會見!(第75頁)
I'd like to introduce Bob. 我來介紹一下鮑伯。(第76頁)
Bob, let me introduce Mr. Jones. 鮑伯,我來介紹一下瓊斯先生。(第77頁)
I'd like you to meet Bob. 我想讓你來見一下鮑伯。(第78頁)
Come to see my friend. 來認識一下我的朋友!(第79頁)
This is Chris. 這位是克里斯。(第80頁)
I'm pleased to meet you. 我很高興認識你。(第81頁)
Nice to meet you. 很高興能認識你。(第82頁)
I've heard a lot about you. 久仰大名!(第83頁)
Are you familiar with David? 你和大衛熟嗎?(第84頁)
I don't think you've met Peggy. 我想你沒見過佩姬吧!(第85頁)
Have we ever met before? 我們以前見過面嗎?(第86頁)
My name is Bob. 我的名字叫鮑伯。(第87頁)
Come on in and sit down, please. 請進來坐吧!(第88頁)
Coffee? 要喝咖啡嗎?(第89頁)
Do you live around here? 你住在附近嗎?(第90頁)
Are you OK? 你還好吧?(第91頁)
How are you feeling now? 你現在感覺如何?(第92頁)
I have a cold. 我感冒了!(第93頁)
I've got a fever. 我發燒了!(第94頁)
I've got a headache. 我的頭好痛!(第95頁)
I ache all over. 我渾身都在痛!(第96頁)
I can't eat. 我無法進食!(第97頁)
I can't stop coughing. 我不停地咳嗽。(第98頁)
I'm staying home from work. 我正休假在家。(第99頁)
It's a bad cold. 是重感冒。(第100頁)
You should listen to the doctor. 你應該要聽醫生的話!(第101頁)
You'd better stay in bed. 你最好是躺在床上休息。(第102頁)
You should get some more rest. 你要多多休息!(第103頁)
Did you take medicine? 你有吃藥了嗎?(第104頁)
I lost somewhere in the house. 我把它弄丟在房子裡的某個地方了!(第105頁)
What a surprise! 好訝異呀!(第106頁)
What a coincidence! 多巧啊!(第107頁)
Good to see you again. 真高興又見到你!(第108頁)
I haven't seen you for ages. 真是好久不見了。(第109頁)
It's been a long time. 好久不見了!(第110頁)
That seems like such a long time. 好像好久喔!(第111頁)
You look great. 你看起來氣色不錯耶!(第112頁)
You look upset. 你看起來很沮喪喔!(第113頁)
You look tired. 你看起來累了!(第114頁)
You look familiar. 你看起來很眼熟!(第115頁)
You look worried about something. 你看起來好像在擔心什麼事。(第116頁)
Do I know you? 我們認識嗎?(第117頁)
We've known each other for a long time. 我們認識很久了!(第118頁)
Here's my bus. 我等的公車來了!(第119頁)
It's not good for your health. 那對你的健康不好!(第120頁)
I have to go. 我要走了。(第121頁)
Have you ever been to Paris? 你有去過巴黎嗎?(第122頁)
Yes, please. 好的,謝謝!(第123頁)
I'm sorry to hear that. 聽到這件事我很遺憾。(第124頁)
That's too bad! 真糟糕!(第125頁)
How unfortunate! 真不幸啊!(第126頁)
How awful! 真是太可怕了!(第127頁)
That's a pity. 真可惜!(第128頁)
What bad luck! 運氣真是差呀!(第129頁)
I hope it's nothing serious. 希望情況不會太嚴重。(第130頁)
Sorry for that. 我為那件事感到抱歉啦!(第131頁)
Good to hear that. 很高興聽見這件事。(第132頁)
Thank you. 謝謝你。(第133頁)
Thank you anyway. 總之,還是很謝謝你!(第134頁)
No, thanks. 不用,謝謝!(第135頁)
Thank you for your concern. 謝謝你的關心。(第136頁)
Thanks again for everything. 這一切真的要很感謝你!(第137頁)
Thank you for all you did. 感謝你所做的一切!(第138頁)
It's really nice of you. 你真是太好了。(第139頁)
I appreciate that. 我很感激!(第140頁)
You're welcome. 不必客氣!(第141頁)
Don't mention it. 不必客氣!(第142頁)
You have us. 你有我們(陪你)啊!(第143頁)
I'll be here with you. 我會陪你度過一切!(第144頁)
It's good to have you here. 有你在真好!(第145頁)
Let me know if there's anything I can do. 如果我能做點什麼,請告訴我。(第146頁)
You are really thoughtful. 你真是太周到了。(第147頁)
Do you need anything? 你有需要什麼東西嗎?(第148頁)
Where have you been? 你都去哪啦?(第149頁)
I guess. 我猜測的!(第150頁)
Let me have a look. 我看一下。(第151頁)
It hurts. 會很痛!(第152頁)
How long have you had it? 這樣的狀況有多久了?(第153頁)
Is that so serious? 有這麼嚴重?(第154頁)
I really need to take a break. 我真的需要休息一下!(第155頁)
Would you like a cup of coffee? 要不要喝一杯咖啡?(第156頁)
Would you like something to drink? 要不要來點飲料?(第157頁)
I'm on a diet. 我在節食中!(第158頁)
What did you have for dinner? 你們晚餐吃了什麼?(第159頁)
Here you are. 來,給你!(第160頁)
Are you serious? 你是認真的嗎?(第161頁)
I'm serious. 我是認真的!(第162頁)
You can't be serious! 你不是認真的吧?(第163頁)
Are you sure? 你確定嗎?(第164頁)
I'm not sure. 我不確定。(第165頁)
No kidding. 不是開玩笑的吧!(第166頁)
I'm kidding. 我是開玩笑的!(第167頁)
You must be kidding. 你是在開玩笑的吧!(第168頁)
You asked for it. 是你自己找罪受!(第169頁)
You really think so? 你真的這麼認為?(第170頁)
I see. 我了解了!(第171頁)
I got you. 我懂你的意思。(第172頁)
I don't get it. 我不懂!(第173頁)
I didn't catch you. 我沒有聽懂你的意思!(第174頁)
I'm confused. 我被搞得糊里糊塗的!(第175頁)
You're confusing me! 你把我搞得糊里糊塗的。(第176頁)
I'm proud of you. 我為你感到驕傲。(第177頁)
You must be proud of yourself. 你一定為自己感到驕傲。(第178頁)
You really make me proud. 你真的讓我感到驕傲。(第179頁)
I'm tired of it. 我對它感到很厭煩了。(第180頁)
I'm sick of it. 噁心死了!(第181頁)
This is too much! 真是太過份了!(第182頁)
I hate this. 我恨死這一切了。(第183頁)
Be quiet. 安靜!(第184頁)
Did I bother you? 我有打擾到你嗎?(第185頁)
I'm sorry to bother you. 很抱歉打擾你。(第186頁)
Don't bother me. 不要來打擾我!(第187頁)
Please don't bother. 不必麻煩你了。(第188頁)
It really bothers me. 這讓我很困擾!(第189頁)
It's not necessary. 沒有必要啦!(第190頁)
Can you manage it by yourself? 你可以自己處理嗎?(第191頁)
I can handle this by myself. 我可以自己處理。(第192頁)
Oh, boy! 天啊!(第193頁)
There you go again! 你又來了!(第194頁)
Keep in touch. 要保持聯絡喔!(第195頁)
Call me sometime. 有空要打電話給我。(第196頁)
Calm down. 冷靜一下!(第197頁)
Take it easy. 放輕鬆點!(第198頁)
Don't worry. 不要擔心!(第199頁)
Don't worry about me. 不要擔心我!(第200頁)
I'm so worried about you. 我真的很擔心你。(第201頁)
Cheer up. 高興點!(第202頁)
What are friends for? 朋友就是要互相幫助!(第203頁)
You deserve it. 你應得的!(第204頁)
Can I get you alone? 我能不能跟你單獨相處一會兒?(第205頁)
Can I talk to you? 我能和您談一談嗎?(第206頁)
Got a minute to talk? 現在有空談一談嗎?(第207頁)
It won't keep you long. 不會耽誤你太久。(第208頁)
Let's change the subject. 我們換個話題吧!(第209頁)
I don't want to talk about it. 我不想討論這件事。(第210頁)
Let's talk about it later. 晚一點再聊吧!(第211頁)
Congratulations! 恭喜!(第212頁)
Could you give me a hand? 你能幫我一個忙嗎?(第213頁)
I need your help. 我需要你的協助。(第214頁)
Can you help me with this? 可以幫我這個忙嗎?(第215頁)
May I help you? 需要我效勞嗎?(第216頁)
I'll see what I can do. 我來看看我能幫什麼忙!(第217頁)
What makes you think so? 你為什麼會這麼認為?(第218頁)
Did I make myself clear? 我說的夠清楚了嗎?(第219頁)
Is that clear? 夠清楚嗎?(第220頁)
Do you hear me? 聽懂我的意思了嗎?(第221頁)
Don't make fun of me. 不要嘲笑我!(第222頁)
You teased me. 你在嘲笑我。(第223頁)
What are you laughing at? 你在笑什麼?(第224頁)
Never mind. 算了!(第225頁)
Don't even think about it. 想都別想!(第226頁)
That's all right. 沒關係!(第227頁)
No problem. 好,沒問題!(第228頁)
Don't take it so hard. 看開一點!(第229頁)
Let it be. 就讓它過去吧!(第230頁)
Everything will be fine. 凡事都會沒問題的!(第231頁)
I know how you feel. 我瞭解你的感受!(第232頁)
Let me drive you home. 讓我載你回家。(第233頁)
Can you give me a lift? 可以開車送我一程嗎?(第234頁)
What's the rush? 趕著要去哪裡?(第235頁)
I'm falling in love with him. 我愛上他了!(第236頁)
I can't live without her. 沒有她我活不下去!(第237頁)
I just can't help it. 我就是情不自禁。(第238頁)
Give me a break. 饒了我吧!(第239頁)
Come on! 你少來了!(第240頁)
Get out! 少來了!(第241頁)
I don't buy it. 我不相信!(第242頁)
What does it mean? 那是什麼意思?(第243頁)
What do you mean by that? 你這是什麼意思?(第244頁)
It's not what I meant. 那不是我的意思。(第245頁)
I didn't mean to. 我不是故意的。(第246頁)
I don't want this. 我也不想要這樣!(第247頁)
Says who? 誰說的?(第248頁)
Hurry up! 快一點!(第249頁)
Cool. 真酷!(第250頁)
That's really something. 那真是了不起!(第251頁)
We have a deal. 我們已經有共識了!(第252頁)
It's no big deal. 沒什麼大不了!(第253頁)
I'm counting on you. 萬事拜託了!(第254頁)
We will see. 再說吧!(第255頁)
It depends. 看情況再說!(第256頁)
It's enough. 夠了!(第257頁)
Stop it. 住手!(第258頁)
Excuse me. 借過一下。(第259頁)
I didn't do anything. 我什麼事也沒做。(第260頁)
Stay where you are. 待在原地!(第261頁)
Hands up! 手舉起來!(第262頁)
It's a good idea. 好主意!(第263頁)
How much is it? 這個要多少錢?(第264頁)
I'll take it. 我決定要買了。(第265頁)
It happens. 常有的事。(第266頁)
It's going to happen. 事情百分百確定了。(第267頁)
How come? 為什麼?(第268頁)
Why not? 為什麼不要?(第269頁)
I'm glad to hear that. 我很高興知道這件事。(第270頁)
I'm really happy for you. 我真為你感到高興。(第271頁)
Good for you. 對你來說是好事。(第272頁)
I'm not telling. 我不會說。(第273頁)
No comment. 不予置評!(第274頁)
I'm not myself today. 我今天什麼都不對勁!(第275頁)
I don't know. 我不知道。(第276頁)
I don't know for sure. 我不太清楚。(第277頁)
I don't know for sure at the moment. 我現在還不知道!(第278頁)
I know nothing about it. 我一無所知!(第279頁)
You're not listening to me. 你沒在聽我說!(第280頁)
I can't believe it. 我真不敢相信!(第281頁)
It's impossible. 不可能!(第282頁)
Is that so? 真有那麼回事嗎?(第283頁)
I have a question. 我有一個問題!(第284頁)
No shit! 不會吧!(第285頁)
I agree with you. 我同意你。(第286頁)
I couldn't agree less. 我是絕對不會同意的。(第287頁)
I don't have time. 我沒有空。(第288頁)
I'm quite busy now. 我現在很忙。(第289頁)
I'm afraid not. 恐怕不行喔!(第290頁)
I guess I will. 也許我會。(第291頁)
I guess so. 我想是吧!(第292頁)
Maybe, maybe not. 可能吧!(第293頁)
I have no choice. 我別無選擇。(第294頁)
It's up to you. 由你決定。(第295頁)
You decide. 由你決定!(第296頁)
Make up your mind. 作個決定吧!(第297頁)
I have decided. 我已經決定了!(第298頁)
I haven't decided yet. 我還沒有決定。(第299頁)
I hope so. 希望如此。(第300頁)
I warned you. 我警告過你了。(第301頁)
I've told you not to do it. 我告訴過你不要這麼做了!(第302頁)
I'll do my best. 我會盡力的!(第303頁)
Try again. 你再試試。(第304頁)
I'll try. 我會試試看。(第305頁)
I'll say. 的確是這樣。(第306頁)
In or out? 你到底要不要參加?(第307頁)
Count me in. 把我算進去。(第308頁)
I quit. 我退出。(第309頁)
It's getting worse. 事情越來越糟了。(第310頁)
It's about time. 時候到了。(第311頁)
Time to go. 該走了!(第312頁)
It's a long story. 說來話長。(第313頁)
It's a piece of cake. 太容易了。(第314頁)
No sweat. 沒問題!(第315頁)
It's my fault. 這都是我的錯。(第316頁)
I made a mistake. 我弄錯了!(第317頁)
It'll all work out. 事情會有辦法解決的。(第318頁)
So what? 那又怎樣?(第319頁)
I don't care at all. 我一點都不在意。(第320頁)
Who cares! 誰在乎啊!(第321頁)
Nobody cares! 沒有人會在乎!(第322頁)
It means nothing. 沒啥意義!(第323頁)
It's none of your business! 你少管閒事!(第324頁)
It's not the point. 這不是重點。(第325頁)
Anyone else? 還有其他人要嗎?(第326頁)
Is that all? 全部就這樣嗎?(第327頁)
Watch this. 看我的!(第328頁)
Aren't you gonna do something? 你不想點辦法嗎?(第329頁)
Never. 從沒有過!(第330頁)
I bet. 我敢打賭!(第331頁)
When are you leaving for L.A.? 你什麼時候要啟程去洛杉磯?(第332頁)